Anna May Masnou
Nanoparticles and Nanocomposites Group at Institut de Ciència de Materials de Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC)
Science and me:
- Currently: Postgraduate studies in Science Communication, UVic-UCC and Eduscopi
- PhD in Materials Science and Technology, Universitat de Barcelona (UB)
- MSc in Chemical and Process Engineering, Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV)
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, Universitat de Barcelona (UB)
Experience in Dating or other Engagement:
- Organizing and participating in activities of nanoscience outreach at ICMAB
- Web manager of my research group webpage: http://departments.icmab.es/nn/
- Blog of the Science Communication course: https://recercant.wordpress.com/
- Member of the Communication Committee of the UB.
- Science Communication in local radio programs in Barcelona: “Funció d’Ona” at BocaRàdio 90.1 FM and collaborating in “Pa ciència, la nostra” at Sants3Ràdio.
- Collaboration in the edition of Scientific Dictionaries of the UB.
- Organizing the JIPI conference: http://www.jipi.cat/es/ (2014 edition)
If not working or dating you can find me:
- Dancing lindy hop in Barcelona or in festivals around the world
- Eating carrot cake, drinking beer, or having dinner with my friends
- At the cinema, probably in Méliès Cinema, Cinemes Texas or Sala Phenomena